Thursday, June 19, 2008

Failed. Again.

I got my period this morning. Well, it's not full-force yet, but I'm spotting and I took a test this morning, just for laughs. Negative. Just for laughs? I'm not laughing anymore.

So this is IVF cycle #5 and it's another bust. I've now killed seven embryos, never mind the 10 that the lab destroyed. I feel stupid to even have imagined that we had a shot this time. I know the odds about FET cycles, I know the odds about this lab. I know, I know, I know. I just don't know why it isn't working, why it's so hard to live life day after day knowing that I may never have another baby. The world just isn't fair.

I'm working really hard on pulling myself together. I spent the night crying about my failures so I have to get over it and move forward yet again.

No comments: